QS 50H 205 V3 Extra Type 3000W Rear Hub Motor
- The Ultimate in Electric Bike Performance Rated for 3000W Continuous Power but is easily capable or doubling or tripling that rating
33x3.5T = 13.28Kv
- ~50-55mph @74V
- Laced in 17"x1.6 Rim
- 150mm axle width designed for use on downhill bikes, specialty e-bikes frames.
- 2 sets of Hall sensors for redundancy, temp sensor, and thick 10AWG phase wires to handle high power unlike cheaper hub motors with thin 16AWG wires.
- 50mm wide magnets.
- Aluminum core oppose to the steel core found in cheaper hub motors. This allows for lighter weight and more importantly much better heat dissipation
- Extra copper mass to handle high amperage.
- Tempered high strength steel axles, the days of snapping axles are gone!
- HIghly recommend pairing this motor with the Sabvoton Sinewave controller.
- Weight is 29lbs for the bare hub motor, this is a serious performance motor!