QS 50H V3 3000W Rear Hub Motor
- The Ultimate in Electric Bike Performance Rated for 3000W Continuous Power but is easily capable or doubling or tripling that rating
- This is same motor we run on our company race bikes, with 12000W Peaks.
- ~50-55mph @74V (3.5T Winding) and 40-45mph @74 (5T Winding)
- Available in different lacing options, 17" Moto, 19" Moto.
- 150mm axle width designed for use on downhill bikes, specialty e-bikes frames.
- 2 sets of Hall sensors for redundancy, temp sensor, and thick 10AWG phase wires to handle high power unlike cheaper hub motors with thin 16AWG wires.
- 50mm wide magnets.
- Aluminum core oppose to the steel core found in cheaper hub motors. This allows for lighter weight and more importantly much better heat dissipation
- Tempered high strength steel axles, the days of snapping axles are gone!
- Weight is 29lbs for the bare hub motor, this is a serious performance motor!
1508 Harbor City
Los Angeles, 90710
If you have any questions please contact us as below
Sales@LAeBike.com www.LAeBike.com (310)257-0600
We REPAIR your e-BIKE too!!
Your #1 source for high quality ebikes and all your electric bike needs